Set amidst beautiful gardens on the shores of Swartvlei Lake, Baywater Village is a Garden Route getaway not to be missed. Located close to Sedgefield, the first official Cittaslow Slow Town in Africa, you can expect a "local is lekker", people-friendly sea-side town environment perfect for your well-deserved break.
From visiting the local Wild Oats market to making a short trip to Mossel Bay for an adrenaline-pumping cage dive with Great White sharks and everything in between, your Baywater Village holiday will be an unforgettable experience.
1 bedroom sleeps 4
2 bedroom sleeps 6
There are no chalets on the waterfront
*If you require any special assistance in terms of access, please contact the resort directly*
Nearby Attractions & Activities
Friday and Monday 10:00 / 16:00
• Check in takes place at the ACT office in Sedgefield from 16:00 - 20:00. Thereafter keys may be collected from Baywater Village. Please note that the Reception is not located on-site but 5km from the resort at 3 Uil Street, Sedgefield, 6573.
• No over occupancy will be allowed.
• Units are not wheelchair friendly
• Units are strictly non-smoking
• Not all units have a shower, some units have a bath-shower
• The resort makes use of borehole water. It is advised that guests bring their own water with, alternatively water can be purchased from the kiosk
• No pets allowed
• The resort does not supply cleaning detergents
• Towel change for full week bookings will take place on Mondays. Weekend & Mid-week guests - towel change at an additional cost
• Sleeper couch is suitable for children 12 years and younger
Breakage deposit of R 350.00 per chalet required on check in. Cash or credit cards accepted.
Map & Directions